Thursday 6 August 2015

Paris Hilton Covers New You Magazine And Shares Her Beauty Secrets

0806_fish_paris
"I've never done anything in my life. People love making things up, but I am very lucky that I have listened to my mom through my young age. She told me to stay away from the sun, so my friends would be frying in the sun every day and now they all look much older and all have Botox. I even

asked my dermatologist if I should do it and he's like, 'I refuse to do it to you ... Your skin is perfect. I will not do it to you until you need it and I don't know if you ever will.' I am happy with that. I have nothing against it; all my friends have done everything—boobs, nose, chin, cheeks. I live in Hollywood so I'm used to seeing it. It's just that I've never wanted to do it."

--Paris Hilton claims to have never altered her face or body with scalpels, needles, or whatever else the kids are using these days, and you know what? Good. for. her.

Plastic surgery and/or injectables seem like a pretty easy thing to get into, especially if you work in an industry that places such an incredibly high importance on looks.

When you add in all of Paris' money and her obvious love of herself, it really does seem amazing that she's never given in to the trend. She's right though, as cocky as she sounds; her skin is pretty perfect. She's 34 years old, after all, and it looks like she hasn't aged for at least ten years. So maybe she's a vampire, or maybe she's just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment