Tuesday 11 August 2015

Taylor Swift- How I Buried The Hatchet With Kanye West




No more bad blood here!
Taylor Swift stuns in black and white on the cover of Vanity Fair's September issue, where she opens up about her feud and unexpected friendship with Kanye West.
The 25-year-old reflects on that now infamous moment at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards when the rapper stormed the stage and interrupted her as she accepted the Video of the Year award.
It took some time, but they're now in a much better place.

"I feel like I wasn't ready to be friends with [West] until I felt like he had some sort of respect for me, and he wasn't ready to be friends with me until he had some sort of respect for me," she admits. "So it was the same issue, and we both reached the same place at the same time."
But the country-turned-pop-star can't take full credit for their blossoming friendship -- it's all thanks to a surprising mutual friend the two share.
0804_taylor_isnet
"I became friends with Jay Z, and I think it was important, for Jay Z, for Kanye and I to get along," she shares. "Kanye and I both reached a place where he would say really nice things about my music and what I've accomplished, and I could ask him how his kid's doing."

1 comment:

  1. thats so mature of both of u,i like that

    ReplyDelete